- Awarded «The Maitrise Escoffier»
- Awarded the ACF «Palmes Culinaire»
- Awarded A «Disciple of Escoffier»
- Member of the international Chefs World Summit Committee Monte Carlo.
- Speaker and Moderator CWS Monte Carlo
- Winner of the iTQi «Superior Taste Award» (Brussels)
- Winner of 2 Golden Stars «iTQi Award» (Brussels)
- Winner of the Anuga Taste Innovation Award (Germany)
- Winner of the coveted «Winner of Winners» Gold Excellence in food and drink Award (UK)
- Winner of the MBA «Entrepreneur of the year» Award
- Winner of the Innovative Product of the Year Award (UK)
- Winner of the «Best potato recipe of the world» (Peru)
- Winner of the «Midlands Innovation of the Year» Award (uk)
- Finalist of the ACF «Development chef of the year Award» (UK)
- Finalist for Midlands Exporter of the year 2011 & 2012
- Winner of 5 International gold awards for Fat sculpture
- Judge for the iTQi Food Awards (Brussels) 2010 - 2018
- Judge of the «Tsingtao Legacy of Taste»«Best Chinese Restaurant of the Year Awards» 2010 & 2011, host 2014 and judge 2015
- Judge of the «British Guild of Food Writers Book Awards» 2012
- Dragon for the British Ecotrophilia Awards 2014 and 2015
Culinary consultant and influencer. Alan provides consulting services and support for foods and drinks producers from all over the world, to help them enter and develop in the international retail market, achieve larger brand and product recognition.
Food and travel writer, author of 6 cookbooks, two of them were named the best culinary books in the world.
Alan used to be a Chef in many restaurants with Michelin stars. As a Chef, he opened the largest 4-star hotel in Europe Newport bay Hotel (Paris) and managed the kitchen team of over 68 chefs, serving daily more than 3000 guests.
Chef was invited by the British Government to help support British food and tourism.
Alan is an ambassador representing British gastronomy in India, Mexico, Czech Republic, Bulgaria ect. He travelled all over the world, preparing food for VIP persons and celebrities.
Passion for food, enthusiasm for cooking and invaluable knowledge inspired a new generation of chefs to adopt his experience.
Alan organizes culinary presentations to promote food and its history in an interesting and interactive way.
Due to his extensive knowledge of international cuisine, Alan Coxon made a huge contribution to development and promotion of the British gastro culture.
Alan actively supports seasonal regional products, healthy and uncomplicated dishes for everybody. Given that modern pace of life is getting busier, Alan gathered recipes in a book «Ready in minutes», that can be easily cooked in 30 minutes.
Initiator of «Ale-Gar» vinegar – «the most unusual product created in our century».
Lately, Alan has been managing 14 chefs, including Michelin-awarded ones, and looking for recipes to promote marketing company in social networks.